Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line Fault

Options
  • 11-06-2008 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Does anyone know how long it takes Eircom to fix a line fault?

My broadband went down this morning and I logged a fault with Eircom. I had hoped it had something to do with the upgrades but i don't know. They said 3-5 days. Will it take this long?

I'm an Eircom customer wtb.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

in short it depends

from my experience of a line fault it took over 2 weeks to get it sorted, and they told different reasons for my net being down everytime i rang them. I eventually got through to someone who was half helpful and the reason my line was down was because there was a mixup of my custom eircom bb password so i couldnt log in

pray to god its sumtin simple cause otherwise ur gona have alot of downtime, 60% of the technical staff , possible more for BB, have no clue what there doing, and have imo very little knowledge of how broadband works and the terms
    which experienced bb users may use

gl

Advertisement