Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hahah Tokio Hotel!

Options
  • 11-06-2008 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I swear I laughed for like 10 mins when i seen them!

I just kept thinking of a video i watched on youtube, he was saying that he was totally i love with the lead singer and then someone told him it was a dude! And loads of pple wer commenting saying they thought "she" was really hot and then found out it was a dude lol

So state commission, thanks for making my leaving cert a little better! xD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

was pretty funny alright I was gonna say to some of the lads..."wud ya??" The slags would last weeks...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Errr... What?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

What did I miss? :confused:

Were they on the history paper or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

which paper was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'd guess French, they're big in France.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ashbash

Jayeire wrote: »
    which paper was this?

Yea the french ord level..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭shanedownfall

Admittedly i did think that was a girl! And not bad looking! :(
    I was fairly disgusted with myself when it said they were "quatre garcons" further down in the text!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ashbash

Admittedly i did think that was a girl! And not bad looking! :(
    I was fairly disgusted with myself when it said they were "quatre garcons" further down in the text!!

hahahh i know i didnt want them to say it and then take the piss out of pple!
    "Shes really good lookin isnt she?" :(
    but they ruined my joke lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

Anyone questioning their sexuality much??? lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭shanedownfall

I actually still find it hard to believe it's a guy! Just watched one of their vids on youtube (terrible band btw!), he sounds like a girl, and 100% looks like one! Ridiculous...

I'm gonna have to try catchin a few people out with this!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 xcaramellox

They are a German band, from Hamburg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

any emo girl doing that paper would've gotten 100% even if they didn't read the article............:)
    but it begs to question, how come we don't get cool stuff like that at higher level !!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 xcaramellox

Yeah I agree, I'm not emo but I do like the band, but its seriously sooo much easier to do French if its about something you actually like!
    I agree with the nice things in higher though! I'm in 6th year this year and we were working away hard while the teacher was going over things with the ordinary class and I was like :O tokio hotel? no way! and there I was reading something about war...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement