Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanna photographer at your gig?

Options
  • 11-06-2008 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey,

I'm an amateur (but experienced!) photographer looking to take pics of gigs in Dublin, as I wanna get more experience at it.

This will be a win-win sort of a deal, where I get to take pics, and you get to look good on stage, and it'll cost you nuthin! I'll email any decent pics to you afterwards.

Have a look at a recent gig I did in The Button Factory to see if I'm up to scratch: http://www.flickr.com/photos/phelo

PM me if you're interested, but do me a favour n make sure the venue are OK with someone taking pics before contacting me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 phelo2000

... got some takers, but I'm not available for every date, so keep the PMs coming ...

Don't be shy. I'm still looking for bands to work with ....

Actually, don't PM me, just reply to this thread if you're interested.
    At least that way this thread will stay updated on the list ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 lootle

sent you a pm there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 delmd

Hi, are you still looking for bands to work with? I've a number of jazz gigs coming up at the end of August and September. We'll be playing original jazzy, experimental music and we're looking for someone to take pics which we can use on myspace and future website. Of course you will be credited for the pics we use...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭M O N T O

Hi,
    If your in the Wicklow area at any time it would be great to have a few photos taken!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭niall1976

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭billybenner

Hey were playing a gig this Saturday night in Ulysses Venue in the James Joyce hotel in between The Accademy and Twissted Pepper, there lots of bands playing, check us out www.myspace.com/24brokenamps we d love to get photos done

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    phelo2000 wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm an amateur (but experienced!) photographer looking to take pics of gigs in Dublin, as I wanna get more experience at it.

This will be a win-win sort of a deal, where I get to take pics, and you get to look good on stage, and it'll cost you nuthin! I'll email any decent pics to you afterwards.

Have a look at a recent gig I did in The Button Factory to see if I'm up to scratch: http://www.flickr.com/photos/phelo

PM me if you're interested, but do me a favour n make sure the venue are OK with someone taking pics before contacting me.

Advertisement