Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking sugar-free Hazelnut syrup

Options
  • 11-06-2008 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

I am most partial to an iced coffee with a shot of hazelnut syrup in it (yes, I know the purists are gagging into their single estate... but each to their own!!) :p

I have the regular S'bux syrup but sugar-free would be better for me - does anybody know where I can get my little hands on some???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I've seen sugar free syrups on the internet alright. I checked my bookmarks but seem to have lost that one. A bit of a google should help you out (I was looking for sugar free maple syrup at the time).

It is frigging expensive to have delivered here though (liquids are heavy which means lots of p&p generally). The cheapest I could find it for at the time was €8 for a bottle if I bought about 5 bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

Cheers Khannie - I'm off to France in a few weeks so just might wait & get some over there

Advertisement