Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HATERS!!

Options
  • 11-06-2008 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭

Here lads, stop stigmatizing!
    Turns out peeps who are looking forward to getting 600 points can't tell anyone coz all the haters just go and hate! And bully!! Bullies!
    Anybody who has worked their arse off for the last two years and knows that they will do well does not deserve to have people going on and on about alsorts of bullpooh!
    And for people not to have sympathy for somebody, who has genuinely worked hard and has recently suffered a set back or anything that may hinder them from "showing off" their full potential, you people are just ignorant obnoxious persons!!!
    This applies to all ends of the points scale. Anybody who has worked hard deserves a good LC, wether it is to progress to an PLC, IT or a NUI.

We are all in this together.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 rachelmcg1989

ok end it with a high school musical quote eh?

ok...we understand ur aiming for 600...you've said that enuf times already, good for u, hope u get wat u deserve, the tonsilitis ting is a bummer, but get over it, people have it worse off than u, and frankly, no1 really cares if u get 600 or 60 points anyways, so go study !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Peslo

ok end it with a high school musical quote eh?

ok...we understand ur aiming for 600...you've said that enuf times already, good for u, hope u get wat u deserve, the tonsilitis ting is a bummer, but get over it, people have it worse off than u, and frankly, no1 really cares if u get 600 or 60 points anyways, so go study !

For the record: I've said it once.
    In a thread that asked peeps how many points they are gonna get!!
    <sarcasm>May god strike me down for that!! </sarcasm>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

what??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Bonj15

Stop Complaining.Be honest nobody will lose any sleep hearing about your illness tonight and i dont really care what you do.Just stop complaining!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Peslo

Bonj15 wrote: »
    Stop Complaining.Be honest nobody will lose any sleep hearing about your illness tonight and i dont really care what you do.Just stop complaining!!
    Shut your fat fooking mouth, I'm not even complainin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Peslo: last thread was closed, people were told to stop acting stupid.

This thread will also now be closed. Open another and its a ban. If you have a problem with it, take it to the feedback forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement