Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.wiiguns.com

Options
  • 11-06-2008 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Has anyone ever ordered anything from WWW.Wiiguns.com, If so how long did it take to arrive, What was the piece like,any problems with customs, or anything extra to pay when it arrived. Would like to know as there is a GBB rifle I would really like to buy, i have e-mailed about the power and have been assured it is not more than .989 of a joule

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Edit: scammers apparently

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

If I'm not mistaken that site is owned by the same crowd that run tokyo hobby
    they are pure scam artists and should be avoided like the plague.

Arnies link

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

I would be concerned about dealing with them, they seem to have connections with a known scamming/troublesome site, most people have heard of tokyohobby.net they all seem to be connected run by the same people.

RenegadeRecon.com
    JapanAirsoftGuns.com
    WIIGuns.com
    Airsoft-Finland.com
    TokyoHobby.net
    vietnamwar-guns.com
    tokyotoydistribution.com

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

what Puding said

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

could not have planned are post times better there :P

• Advertisement

Fcuk that then :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭babyjames

CHRIST LADS WAS JUST ABOUT TO ORDER THE BLOODY THING:( THANK GOD I ASKED (SAVED AGAIN BY BOARDS)

babyjames wrote: »
    CHRIST LADS WAS JUST ABOUT TO ORDER THE BLOODY THING:eek: THANK GOD I ASKED (SAVED AGAIN BY BOARDS)

Edit the original post to have a thumbs down, or frowny face :mad:

Would be more appropriate :D

Motosam wrote: »
    Edit: scammers apparently
    Motosam your word is God

Motosam your word is God

No way, I thought they were legit 'til I read below, thank the other posters, I'm thankful to them too.

• Advertisement

:)Lads thank you all for your help. Kinda mad all the same because the GBB rifle looked great.

:)Lads thank you all for your help. Kinda mad all the same because the GBB rifle looked great.

What was it?

Redwolf and WGC probably have it.

Motosam it was an M1 carbine looked the whole job. By the way posted a thread looking to see would an other brand mag do for my KSC M1911A1 (the one you told me how yo replace the leaf spring on) fit should have asked you in the first place as you have dug me out of the sh*te on a few occasions:D

I honestly don't know about the ksc 1911, there are several out at the moment, tm, bell, WE, kjw, ksc, I dont know to be honest.

Ksc usually differ somewhat in mag design for exclusivity of parts.

Id say google the ksc 1911 and mag compatibility to find answers.

Oh and the m1 should be on wgc and redwolf.

Advertisement