Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple of questions (PS3 NTSC connect with PAL)

• 11-06-2008 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

I bought a NTSC ps3 version of GTA my friend has the irish version. Long story short i can host a party for him to join but when he hosts i cant join.

Is there voice chat in Party mode?
    When we go in to games we get disconected?!

Im on Eircom with nat 1 (someone please explain is DMZ the same as static ip?)
    He is on imagine and might have his conection set up wrong i dunno.

So has any one else had problems with american vrs. european copys of the game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

The only problem I've heard about the NTSC version was that it was playing in black and white only on my mates standard definition TV. He got the game exchanged.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭kingcurls

dont think there should be online issues for it i have had similar problems with other games tho like rainbow 6 vegas not letting us join and both were irish versions..there should be voice in party mode

Advertisement