Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st (another one!!!)

Options
  • 11-06-2008 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hi all. My 21st is at the end of the summer but as I'm organising it myself I'm trying to get stuff done now. As I was born in 1987 I'm going for an 80's theme as I don't want to do your bog standard, party in the back of a pub, thing. Apart from getting people to dress in 80's style clothes and get a DJ who will play only 80's music does anyone have any ideas as to other things I can do for the 80's theme? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I'm 1984 myself but i'm really struggling to come up with ideas for you.

All I can think of is 80's themed movie party instead of 80's in general. So much to choose from - Labyrinth, the goonies, Lost boys etc.

Plus if you wanted to get props and stuff it makes it easier to direct at something more specific like this than just 80's in general if you know what I mean ?

Advertisement