Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farronshoneen Youth Hall

• 11-06-2008 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Farronshoneen Youth Hall is a Polling Station tomorrow but I'm not exactly sure where it is. It's obviously somewhere around Ardkeen, is it the place next to SuperMacs?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

No, it's between the Credit Union and Jigsaw Nursery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

**** I knew I was supposed to read up on something . Have no idea which way I am going to vote, have to read about it tommorow. When do they stop accepting votes??

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

**** I knew I was supposed to read up on something . Have no idea which way I am going to vote, have to read about it tommorow. When do they stop accepting votes??

voting is from 7am to 10pm, however there were reports of some stations not open at 7.30 when people went to vote around the country

Advertisement