Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomtom 920 USA map?

Options
  • 11-06-2008 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

Hi, i bought a new tom tom 920 off ebay recently,with preloaded maps of europe and (supposedly) usa/canada.But when i want to navigate to an address and pick a city in the usa, the flag icon for the usa (or canada fo that matter)isn't on it at all, just europe.Yet when i connect it to the tomtom home software on my pc it says the usa maps are on the device.Anyone got any idea what could be the problem? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Follow me !

Tap the screen and select "Change Preferences" then select next screen icon ">" then "manage maps" next select "switch maps" from here you need to select the "North America" map and hey presto !

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭alo1587

Hey thanks sharkman! I'm not great for reading the manuals haha.Great stuff.

Advertisement