Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kiiling weeds

Options
  • 12-06-2008 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Ive got a load off weeds i need to get rid of some are about 5ft tall i am going to make up some mixture salt vinager bleach and water will that work ?

I will also need some way of spraying a load of it can i get some thing to put on to the hose and just have the water pick up the salt etc and spray it out

Or does anyone no where i can get a Pump up Sprayer or backpack sprayer i see them on line but i need to buy one in a shop

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

You should be able to get a backsprayer in a local hardware shop... or the dreaded woodies at least...
    Not sure about the mixture... I use roundup with great results. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Your mixture will poison the soil as well as the weeds. Not a good idea. Buy a commercial weedkiller that's designed to kill what you want killed.

Advertisement