Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Black People Love Us!

• 12-06-2008 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

I know this site is older than the sun, but it never gets old :D

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/index.html

Johnny calls me "da man!" That puts me at ease. It makes me feel comfortable, because I am Black and that's how Black folks talk to one another.

I love how Johnny and Sally refer to me as "The Black Ryan" so no one gets confused when they are talking about me, this makes me feel special.

Sally and Johnny are always giving me my props on how good it is that I graduated from college and that I do not have any illegitimate children. The fact that I have never been to jail makes me a "credit to my race" in their eyes. They know my race needs all the credit it can get. Thanks for looking out you guys!

I met Sally and Johnny in high school history class. Whenever something about black people came up -- like slavery or Jim Crow or riots -- they would look at me, cause as the only black person in the class they were confident I could explain the history of black America when I was only 15. No one else believed in me like you guys. Thanks!

:D

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

After saying a multisyllabic word such as "understand," Johnny will often follow it with a translation for my benefit like "Dig?" I am glad that he makes his big words accessible to me.
    I work with Johnny, and sometimes he stops in the middle of our corporate hallways, but instead of shaking my hands he gives me a fist pound and says "what up." He's so in touch with the street, its astonishing.
    I love Johnny cause whenever he's looking for some weed, he knows that I'm the go-to guy. Even though I live in the burbs and spend all my time at the office, Johnny knows I keep my finger on the pulse of the drug-trafficking
    community.

Great site. Does it ever get updated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

:D
    I like Johnny and Sally because they NEVER flaunt their wealth in front of me. In fact, they go to great lengths to keep their valuables as well as their wallets and purses as far away from me as possible. How cool is THAT???
    lols

Advertisement