Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1c Delivery on Tesco.ie

• 12-06-2008 2:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:)
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Valid on grocery orders delivered on Thursday 12th, Friday 13th, Saturday 14th June 2008.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Simply log on to www.tesco.ie and book your slot for grocery delivery on Thursday 12th, Friday 13th or Saturday 14th June 2008.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All offers subject to availability and while stocks last. Available in the majority of Tesco Ireland stores. Prices in this email are correct at the time of production and are subject to change. Please see website for latest prices. [/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭oneweb

Deadly :) I was annoyed I missed the €10 off so this'll do nicely, thanks ;)

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Steve J

Brilliant :)

This is brilliant! :) thanks for letting us know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭-DuMbGuM-

Ahh nice! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

Cheers OP for the heads up!

My order just arrived. It was an hour late but hardly surprising as it's a busy weekend for the drivers.

• Advertisement

I'm in Limerick too and my order was also an hour late. Looks like everyone's availing of the 1c offer!

Advertisement