Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAA 2008 Championship Predictions?

• 12-06-2008 5:36am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Predictions for 2008 NCAA Division I (One) season-end championship game (played Jan 2009)? Number one vs. number two? Which teams? Who wins? Why?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

They're really too hard too predict, SEC teams get screwed every year and some of the voting is nonsense. If I had to pick, probably Ohio State v Georgia St or Florida

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

florida usc

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

RuggieBear wrote: »
    florida usc
    Obviously, being a Trojan I love to see USC predicted (But... us insiders worry about our QB).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Ohio State will probably get to the Championship game again, and phail again... (Big 10 sucks)

I would like to see someone from the SEC, Florida hopefully, but maybe Georgia or someone too... It's waaaayyyy too early to predict though, weird things happen in NCAA football...

Advertisement