Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plasterer in Macroom

Options
  • 12-06-2008 7:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a plasterer to do some work in our garden in Macroom, I estimate the job to take approx 1 day. Anyone got any contacts for me? I know of Fallon Plastering but I want to get the job priced by a couple of lads so that I get a good deal.

Thanks,

Tommy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

I'm looking for a plasterer to do some work in our garden in Macroom, I estimate the job to take approx 1 day. Anyone got any contacts for me? I know of Fallon Plastering but I want to get the job priced by a couple of lads so that I get a good deal.

Thanks,

Tommy

Check out the Lee Valley Outlook this week (Vol.5 Edition 12) on page 44. Plasterer offering his services.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Trojan911 wrote: »
    Check out the Lee Valley Outlook this week (Vol.5 Edition 12) on page 44. Plasterer offering his services.

Cheers Trojan, always seem to find it hard to get a copy of that. Will take a spin around town this evening.

Advertisement