Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, which has been your best exam?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Postman-Layla

I knew I'd look back around this time, wishing I'd studied more...
    English 1 was my best paper, by far. Probably A2 [maybe A1] but paper 2 brought me down to about a C, methinks.
    Biology was pretty decent, but I made the worst study choices ever, so all bar one of the questions were done from "class memory" :p
    Geography & French were ok. In Geography, my answers were too short & in French, my oral was appalling, so I'm thinking C's there too.
    Maths was grand, but it was pass. Irish was terrible, but I've never counted it.
    Still got music on Thursday, haven't the foggiest.
    Overall, I'd say I'm looking at about 350 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

English and Chemistry were brilliant. Irish and Bioogy were really good too.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 rachelmcg1989

am i the only one who found english not that nice?
    as usual, i didnt have time to finish, so all my parts were rushed in both papers, i always try to plan my time but i dont tink i ever finished an english paper on time, EVER!

i found art history and biology really nice papers. which was funny because they were the two papers i was afraid for the most, i had them both on the same day and felt like i had wayy too much to study the night before, but i crammed and crammed til i cudnt cram no more and it worked out in the end!

irish wud have been alright for me, if i studied lig sinn i gcathu, and if i wasnt so ****ty at the aural...

id say

english 70
    irish 50
    maths 60
    biology 80
    art 70
    french 70

400 points, is alright....hope i get more, cas i dont want to say i did better in my mocks than my leaving! i only need like 300 tho...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭BarryDoodles

English-Horrific paper one that involved me stopping and wondering "what am i supposed to be writing about."Paper two however was Noice Othello the architect of down fall! 70mrk Theme theme with a tiny tag and Adrianne Rich (i think i am the only person that done her) perhaps a b2?

Geography- noice, i do (business and economics) so thats the elective, geo-ecology was o.k and i wrote over 11 pages for the core section. A1 that :)

Irish- Passed
    Maths- Passed
    French- (havn't sat in a class in four years) think i passed :)

History- All the b grade essay's i learnt came up but combined with full marks in the project (my teacher is the chief examiner) and full marks in the doc i reckon i bumped to an a2

Business- hand me an a1 why don't you.

Still have economics and Classical Studies...Trinity Law here i come :p 555
    (Count it Nine subjects!)

Advertisement