Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me some acoustic songs to learn

Options
  • 12-06-2008 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

I want get my acoustic playing in order as I don't really play acoustic that much, I only had access to one at weekends for ages. Now I'm going getting another to play during the week. So I want to learn a few songs to get kickstarted and expand my song base.
    Any recommendations? Any acoustic style really, I'd prefer instrumentals, or at least an instrumental arrangement to learn. I'm a fairly competant electric player so feel free to recommend some slightly harder stuff, not 3 chord trick songs.
    So hit me with some ideas ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Check out some of Rodrigo y Gabriela's songs. That'd certainly be a workout! I think a few people have videos on youtube of themselves playing them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Demeyes

Dord wrote: »
    Check out some of Rodrigo y Gabriela's songs. That'd certainly be a workout! I think a few people have videos on youtube of themselves playing them. :)
    Yeah, I've learned bits and pieces of their songs before and it was fun. I might try and learn a full one though.

Advertisement