Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co Stomp moves to the PDC

• 12-06-2008 11:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Another players leaves the BDO: See Here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Its looking very ominus for the bdo now...........although dont think Wolfie or Hankey will ever switch........they'll prob just go back to super league rather than play PDC........which is a shame really as wolfie is a good player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

The more I think about it, the moe I think it is better for darts that many of these players are leaving for the PDC. It just seems as though it is better for the development of up and coming darters in the BDO at the moment.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

The BDO will only have a few players of note left if this continues. I agree with Rented Mule, i want to see all of the big players in the one organisation so it's good they are moving to the PDC. The BDO is a great organisation for nurturing up and coming talent and they are doing lots of good things for darts in that sense but for top quality tournaments etc they are lagging behind.

Co is a decent player but I don't think he will make any huge impression on the PDC Order of Merit, top 32 would be good for him to get to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

I see that Setanta sports are showing BDO events live now. Is this the BDO's attempt to catch up with the PDC?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

cymro wrote: »
    I see that Setanta sports are showing BDO events live now. Is this the BDO's attempt to catch up with the PDC?

I think you could say that, but I think it is more to try and make sure that they stay somewhat relevant in the sport at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Damo.Smith

BDO needs more exposure to catch up with the PDC

Advertisement