Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair Tag Rugby Grades

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭JWAD

Sundy wrote: »
    Theres no tax on expenses
    Since when?

There isn't even a mention of 'expenses' in the first place. Best keep this from the Rev Commissioners eyes.

http://http://www.tagrugby.ie/index.cfm?level=page&type=page&pageid=361&category_key=272&pagename=New%20Referee%20Payment&isRoot=true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

JWAD wrote: »
    Since when?

Verging dangerously off topic and into askaboutmoney.com teritory, but of course there is no tax on expenses - the money has already been taxed.

The fuel you get reimbursed for, the wage you paid for it with etc....... already had the tax mans grubby mits on it ! You get reimbursed for out of pocket expenses tax free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭JWAD

JWAD wrote: »
    Since when?

Verging dangerously off topic and into askaboutmoney.com teritory, but of course there is no tax on expenses - the money has already been taxed.

The fuel you get reimbursed for, the wage you paid for it with etc....... already had the tax mans grubby mits on it ! You get reimbursed for out of pocket expenses tax free.
    You'd need receipts for that then wouldn't you? Not to mention some legal advice in how you word it ie. Not as 'paying referees'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

Well guys and girls most of the venues around the country have finished up either this week or next, I hope everybody enjoyed themselves, I have.

With regard to the original topic of the thread, we got a lot better and closed the gap on most of the teams but still got hockeyed out of it just about every week. I've got two SuperBowl finals next week, one of which we are playing for pride only but the other we ought to win.

From my experience Reffing at other venues I've come to the conclusion that just about every league at every venue has one or usually two teams that are streets ahead of everyone else and run out easy winners of every match, what can be done about this I dont know but I think some level of registering the players (ala IRFU tag) has to be part of it.

Hope everyone had a good summer, I'll be trying to keep it up during the winter, if anyone is interested in organisng a friendly or two in the next while, feel free to PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭mousey007

it's very difficult to get the grading correct

• Advertisement
Advertisement