Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone log onto 365online now?

Options
  • 12-06-2008 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

grrrr. i cant get on and i need to view my account! Damn interweb.:(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Having trouble here too. Connecting through Smart.
    A tracert shows it dying somewhere in esat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭h8red

Nope. Can't get in. ISP is eircom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

h8red wrote: »
    Nope. Can't get in. ISP is eircom.

ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Trying all day, still can't get in :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Is this still down for everyone aswell?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭dublinmadyoke

its not the first time it has gone down... It is a really bad website but then again so it www.o2.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

I can get in now- mores the pity. Aint a pretty sight! :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

It has been on and off for me all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Have any of you tried get money from an ATM today and it's been ok?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,677 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Down again. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Mine fine

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,677 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Must be a problem with my account, I still can't log in. It keeps telling me my session has been inactive for 5 minutes and that I've been logged out. I've tried from my laptop as well.

Nevermind, I tried it with Firefox and it worked. Seems 365online has taken a sudden disliking to Safari.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Nevermind, I tried it with Firefox and it worked. Seems 365online has taken a sudden disliking to Safari.

Not working for me on Safari either.

Will have to download Firefox(again!) and try that.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I've had severe trouble with that site using Safari and keep getting 'Session expired' pages in the past few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Boca

i'm sick of BoI's shoddy online service :mad:

time for a change

They now have a separate login page just for Safari users. Go to the main 365online page and you'll see it in red. It works!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

It also looks like the link to a dodgy site. Honestly, how is it that a company involved in finance has such a shoddy IT system and tolerate bad coders who can't even keep to web standards?

Advertisement