Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Dub, need Smart

Options
  • 12-06-2008 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Is there a list of Smart enabled exchanges around Dublin, so I can cherry pick where I'm going to live??

Or if anyone knows exchanges to avoid (full/at capacity for Smart) I would appreciate it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

summerhill exchange is good for smart,its in city centre on the northside and theyre still taking customers

• Registered Users Posts: 34 marchanlon

One suggestion I've seen before is to find a phone number for a company on the same street as where you're looking and try it on the Smart line checker, it'll tell you what exchange it's on and whether or not it's smart enabled. I've heard they're focusing on city centre exchanges but don't know how true that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭campers

marchanlon wrote: »
    ...find a phone number for a company on the same street as where you're looking and try it on the Smart line checker

Bump.

Yup tried this, but having no luck.
    How many Dublin exchanges are Smart in?
    Doesn't look like they have a lot imo...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

campers wrote: »
    Bump.

Yup tried this, but having no luck.
    How many Dublin exchanges are Smart in?
    Doesn't look like they have a lot imo...

Search this thread for enabled exchanges.

http://support.smarttelecom.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=41

Or use the line checker if you have a number

http://www.smarttelecom.ie/line-checker.html

Advertisement