Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear on girls night out??

Options
  • 12-06-2008 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Hey Chick

I think leggings always stop something from being 'too dressy'. How about a denim mini with leggings and a cute top? If you want to dress it up even more then wear heels, or to dress it down wear pumps. Accessories are the main thing,nice earrings, a few bangles and a long necklace/chain will add major 'trendyness' and make you stand out from the 'clones' as you put it!! :) No matter what I wear out, I always get complimented on my accessories. Look in the stalls in town etc instead of the likes of topshop for beads and bangles, you get some gorgeous rings and bracelets there that are totally unique. There's a great shop in temple bar too but I forget the name of it.... You'd know it if you walked past as its all beaded jewellery in the window.

The most important thing is that you feel comfortable and HOT!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

Baby4 wrote: »

Birthday suit!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

G86 wrote: »

How about a denim mini with leggings and a cute top? If you want to dress it up even more then wear heels, or to dress it down wear pumps. Accessories are the main thing,nice earrings, a few bangles and a long necklace/chain will add major 'trendyness'
    G86 wrote: »
    and make you stand out from the 'clones' as you put it!! :)

I don't mean to be rude or cause any offense but that outfit sounds like she will be the clone of a 16 year old at a teenage disco!!! :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I don't know how old you are but anyhoozin! I have this outfit in about four different variations: Shirt, Shorts, Heels. As in crisp white (sexy!) shirt (always gets compliments) and black or dark denim shorts Alternatively a little top with a baggy cardie thrown over. Works with heels (makes your legs look super long) or flats.
    Where are you going, like a club for dancing and things or a bar for casual drinking? For the latter I'd say wide legged jeans, wedges and again, a sexy shirt. I'm MAD for the shirts ladies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

*Lees* wrote: »
    I don't mean to be rude or cause any offense but that outfit sounds like she will be the clone of a 16 year old at a teenage disco!!! :eek:

lol no offense taken:D

It just my opinion....and I've have yet to be accused of looking like a 16 yr old:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Baby4 wrote: »

Im sorry I had to point this out you say you "like to have your own style"
    but thats in a thread asking for peoples opinions on what to wear* :confused:

*<irony gives up and goes home>

Our birthday suits of course.

What other impression would one like to make.. then I like being naked!

Nakeeeeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Sorry about the loss Baby4 :( Hope you're ok :(

Advertisement