Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Sony handycam, Charging problem! Cam keeps going to sleep

Options
  • 12-06-2008 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

I stick it on charge, socket works and cable works but no Yellow light to indicate thats it charging and yes it is flicked on to charge mode. Then, a while later it doesn't even turn on. Its still dead right now. Why has it gone hibernating on me??? I try change modes..etc but nothing. WAKE UP!!
    I've had this trouble in the past when THE charging worked but still it would go dead for a period of time!

Please help

P.S I have never dropped my camera or anything just to let you know in case thats what you think the problem is.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Take-it-to-Sony-Shop.
    Sorry-my-spacer-not-working!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

holly1 wrote: »
    Take-it-to-Sony-Shop.
    Sorry-my-spacer-not-working!!!

lol on the spacer!

Take it to the Sony shop in Dublin where they will try to get every last cent out of my pocket!?? They will rob me. For all I know they could send it away, tighten a few screws, then charge me 100 quid! Has anyone experienced this type of problem before? I have and its come back to life but its so annoying!

Ok now its charging successfully with yellow light.

Why did it stop on me and decide to some back now? Could it be to do with the fact that I hadn't used it properly in a few months?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭extopia

It's more likely that there's something wrong with it. And highly unlikely you can fix this without taking it to an authorised dealer.

ye extopia your right I am taking it to hospital (Sony) next Wednesday. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement