Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Players Progression!

Options
  • 12-06-2008 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

So what have you done so fair?

I have cleared everything up to Sunwell, Were we are on the second boss atm, He is going down this week tho :D We where having some DPS problems.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Only really started playing a month ago and over the last week or so have become totally addicted and imersed in the world.Have managed to reach lvl 43 with my orc warrior and seem to be going up about a lvl a day.Just started with Auctioneer as well, which I'm loving.Also really only got into a proper guild the last week and have interacted with the other members which is great fun and finally have people of higher lvls that are willing to help me lvl up, but I don't really like imposing on them even though they offer to help.Reckon would be mind numbing for them to go through old quests again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Wait till you get a few toon to 70. Its so mind numbing its not funny. I got so bored with doing ally quests ive now moved over to horde.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Meatwad wrote: »
    Only really started playing a month ago and over the last week or so have become totally addicted and imersed in the world.Have managed to reach lvl 43 with my orc warrior and seem to be going up about a lvl a day.Just started with Auctioneer as well, which I'm loving.Also really only got into a proper guild the last week and have interacted with the other members which is great fun and finally have people of higher lvls that are willing to help me lvl up, but I don't really like imposing on them even though they offer to help.Reckon would be mind numbing for them to go through old quests again.

Lvl70 is when the game starts mate, 1-70 is just learning your class ,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Blazher wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055281503
    Wait till you get a few toon to 70. Its so mind numbing its not funny. I got so bored with doing ally quests ive now moved over to horde.

Because horde quests are any different?

At 70 you shouldnt really be doing quests apart from dailies and finishing any chains. Its all about item progression from dungeons/raids/pvp

Dustaz wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055281503

Because horde quests are any different?

At 70 you shouldnt really be doing quests apart from dailies and finishing any chains. Its all about item progression from dungeons/raids/pvp

Well obviously they are. But what i mean by it is that there are only so many time you can track down tigers or gorillas in STV without going out of yoru mind. At least now its in a new location.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Anti wrote: »
    Well obviously they are. But what i mean by it is that there are only so many time you can track down tigers or gorillas in STV without going out of yoru mind. At least now its in a new location.
    STV got moved?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Blazher wrote: »

5/5 MH 8/9 BT, Illidan goes down in the next couple of weeks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Illidan really isn't too much of a block imo. You'll get there quicker than you'd think. If your mages and your fire tanks are among your better players you'll have him done in wipe numbers that might surprise you. Long long fight though.

Personally I think Illidari council is cooler though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

DapperGent wrote: »
    Illidan really isn't too much of a block imo. You'll get there quicker than you'd think. If your mages and your fire tanks are among your better players you'll have him done in wipe numbers that might surprise you. Long long fight though.

Personally I think Illidari council is cooler though. :)

Idd,

We more or less 1 shot all BT/MH and just work on Sunwell for the rest of the week.

We were slacking lastnight and at 1% we had 24 people dead lol but that Hunter got him down. Should have heard us all on vent laughing it was so funny lol

Lol, you know what i mean :pac:
    DRakE wrote: »
    STV got moved?! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

I like the way sunwell is at the moment. A number of our guilds on our server have pushed through BT now with the changes.

When you kill illidan for your first time and step into Sunwell you can probably get Kalegcos with execution but Brutallus is a nice gear check and you can't just leave BT alone once its done. I think we started killing illidan in feb for example nothing compared to when he was first dropped. People where still picking up 4pc bonuses I'd say about a month ago.

We had our first night on twins there during the week going straight for the reverse. Lots of fun with the ledge.. We still clear BT every week but Hyjal has fallen by the wayside pretty much.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

we stopped raiding due to a lot of core players leaving :(

we were almost done with MH and half way through BT :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Dellarocca

Christ on a bike.

our guild is not hard core raiding. We've gotten Lurker in SSC, Voidreaver and Solarian in TK and Rage Winterchill in Hyjal.

Gruul and Maggy on farm. Treat ZA and KZ as heroics these days.

Fair play to you all. I'd still like to see BT at soem stage but with a loss of a lot of raiders, our guild has started to stagnate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ayreon

Muru in SWP to go down this week on my lock, gettin bored of raidin though and gonna pummel my freshly dinged rogue in season 4 arena! lock to 2k in arena and priest to 2150 or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

I'm up to Sunwell! ... (trash farming :D )

Advertisement