Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Learner Permit Law Question

Options
  • 12-06-2008 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Alright i applied for my secon provisional there just after christmas and to my dismay got a Lerner Permit instead. Ive been driving aroun unacompanied since then thinking that it has the same value as the second provisional until the 30th june.

Am i right in thinking this?

Theres supposed to be a crackdown this weekend and im thinkin of driving to cork..what do ya think?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

c_k_m wrote: »
    Alright i applied for my secon provisional there just after christmas and to my dismay got a Lerner Permit instead. Ive been driving aroun unacompanied since then thinking that it has the same value as the second provisional until the 30th june.

Am i right in thinking this?

Theres supposed to be a crackdown this weekend and im thinkin of driving to cork..what do ya think?

Its the same you have until the end of june.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

moved from motors to learning to drive, c/o the experts

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

Its the same you have until the end of june.

sweet thats sound:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

c_k_m wrote: »
    sweet thats sound:D:D

All this is covered in the sticky. Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement