Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official 2008 Results

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

First for the year too! Very happy with it since I worked quite hard. Not very pleased with my result for Financial Economics, will be looking at the paper for that.
    Well done everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭OTNiner

Dermot2468 wrote: »
    is anyone else having dificulty getting onto the exam results? i cant get on using http://sisweb.ucd.ie or by logging into www.ucd.ie

Its https://sisweb.ucd.ie login to connect through www.ucd.ie should work, pin on sisweb possibly reset to DOB, connect user / password remain the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Dave! wrote: »
    Passed everything, and my E from last semester got compensated.

GPA: 2.8, which is a 2.2 I believe.

Better than a pass I guess! Gonna get the head down next year and try bring it up to a 2.1 so that I have the option of doing a masters in the future.

Same here.

E got compensated from last semester and I've passed everything.

My GPA was 2.77 and I am really determined to ace everything next year, I am capable of so much more but unfortunately I have got a tendency to not read enough sources, my discussion is always well received in essays so that's not a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Libronerd

For some reason, it won't let me open the page "Modular Grades Explained". Does anybody know if there's another link that will give me the GPA of each grade? Can't find it anywhere!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Libronerd

Yup, got those, but when the link opens, its just a blank .pdf...is anybody else having the same problem, or is it just me?!

Libronerd wrote: »
    Yup, got those, but when the link opens, its just a blank .pdf...is anybody else having the same problem, or is it just me?!

Just you I think. Try right-click and "save link as"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Got a first, 4.18 GPA...achingly close to 4.2...that would've been cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I'm finally going into 2nd year. Thanks be to Jaysus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 White-Teeth

I got five As and a B+ this semester. Am really delighted, because I did terrible in second year. It really shows what you can do when you put all your energies into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 bubblies

not sure if heres the place to ask but just got my results of my finals and was wondering if it is possible to find out what percentage of your class got firsts, seconds etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

I know 25% of my year got 1sts. I did Electronic Engineering. I think there were a lot of 2.1s. Haven't heard how everyone did though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Pharm

8 got a 1.1
    20 got a 2.1
    3 got a 2.2

I'm pretty sure also there were 34 in the class overall so unless I'm wrong they didn't put up the results of the 3 who failed or got pass degrees.

23.5% 1.1
    58.8% 2.1
    8.8% 2.2
    8.8% Other

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

BBLS4 finally got their results today, delayed as we are still on the old system.

still have to wait to get the %'s on Monday though to see what degree I got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 keyser_soze

BBLS4 finally got their results today, delayed as we are still on the old system.

still have to wait to get the %'s on Monday though to see what degree I got.

goodluck2me, where did you hear that the degree classifications will be up on Monday? I was trying to get information out of various people all day yesterday to no avail. Did they tell you roughly what time they will be up on Monday? Still for the life of me can't understand why they needed an extra two weeks to put our results up, and then didn't bother! How typically UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

goodluck2me, where did you hear that the degree classifications will be up on Monday? I was trying to get information out of various people all day yesterday to no avail. Did they tell you roughly what time they will be up on Monday? Still for the life of me can't understand why they needed an extra two weeks to put our results up, and then didn't bother! How typically UCD.

Yes it certainly is, they send the transcripts out on monday so you get the %'s from each result then, so you can work out what you've got. Are you in BBLS4, PM me your name as i probably know you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

Still waiting on results here. This is getting well beyond a joke. They didn't even give us a set date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Ah but this is radiography...

Dates are irrelevant!

If you put enough pressure on you might be given pass fail. I know we did that a few times when they were trying to make us wait 6 months to get results and we threw an almighty fit about it and it worked.

I'd suggest talking to Louise, but go to her with a solution - ie pass fail on BB and only the last 4 digits of the student numbers rather than just asking for stuff - she's more likely to do something if you give her the solution as well as the problem.

ant043 wrote:
    Still waiting on results here. This is getting well beyond a joke. They didn't even give us a set date.

If you're 2nd or 3rd Rad you *should* have recieved am email saying you'll get results by Friday of this week (granted it was to be last Friday and got moved). The reps have been onto a number of people in the school and they won't release the results until the placement ones are approved because they it'd mess up the GPA or something, which is stupid but there you go...

thanks steph and dajaffa. You definitely know more about it than me. Haven't received any email yet. At least i have passed the point of actually worrying about these results :)

• Advertisement

finally got results for the semester there this morning. 3.6 gpa for semester one and two, so not too bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Congrats!!!!

And well done on finally getting the results and finishing placement too!

thanks steph. Definitely need a long break :p

Advertisement