Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German (both levels) who even does it? predictions...everything else

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

For OL people, which AuBerung Zum Thema are ye gonna do?

I'm not sure which one to concentrate on but I reckon the interview one would be easier...

Not looking forward to this test. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

For OL people, which AuBerung Zum Thema are ye gonna do?

I'm not sure which one to concentrate on but I reckon the interview one would be easier...

Not looking forward to this test. :(

OL do an ausserung?..

...oh good lord.:eek:

EDIT: Just checked the marking scheme, the ausserung is only worth 15 marks as opposed to the comprehensioons which are 60 and 40. No worries...PHEW!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭PILOT

rite, its 7.15 and i am really tired....i got up at 6.00 and started doin this. I did some tape der and it has my german brain switched on...i would deffinelty tel u to do it........im gonna learn my essays now and go into school and rob sombody and talk german to them for the next 2 hours !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Riverperson

I agree. I got up to do some tape too and it really does get you focused. And it's nice to see that you haven't completely forgotten everything!

Bah I'm really nervous. I hope the topics I've been studying come up.
    I've been going over; Environment, Olympics/Sport, EU/Cliches/Sterotyping, Health, Drugs,Homeless,Ireland,Car accident...dear god surely one of them has to come up!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Ah that wasn't too bad! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Was a fair paper. I tried my best to correct my grammar in my letter. Relative pronouns also, I think everyone was expecting that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Was alright, I liked the inline skaters,

likes the tape
    need a C1 in german to go to college and not knowing what I got is giving me a sick feeling and im just finished the leaving cert, what a way to end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Wow. The OL paper was so so so easy. I'm pretty sure that I got a lot of the stuff right and I hadn't opened a german book in 6 months. :eek:

The tape was a bit disappointing though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Hammered the paper. Perfect.

The tape was a disaster we thought?
    Out of 10 of us in a room of twenty doing OL, nobody seemed TOO happy?
    Normally score full marks, today was well off.

Advertisement