Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Youth Orchestra

• 12-06-2008 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I hope this plug is not considered to be spam as it's a free concert!

The Mona Shores Youth Orchestra from Michigan will give a free lunchtime concert in Christ Church Cathedral at 1pm on Tues 24th June

You're all welcome...

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

More suited to Waterford City.. wouldnt normally leave adverts like this be, but it is free I suppose. :) Best of luck!

Topic Moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Christ Church

Thanks Sully, I was hoping it would be ok to post as it's a free concert. I did want it on the WIT board though, as I'm hoping that some of the music students there will attend...
    Don't suppose a strand can bi-locate by any chance? ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Thanks Sully, I was hoping it would be ok to post as it's a free concert. I did want it on the WIT board though, as I'm hoping that some of the music students there will attend...
    Don't suppose a strand can bi-locate by any chance? ;)

Well its more a Waterford City topic then anything WIT related.. There is a link back there to this thread tho. WITs closed now and a lot of students have returned home or take little notice of the WIT forum :) This will get you more people!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

I hope this plug is not considered to be spam as it's a free concert!

The Mona Shores Youth Orchestra from Michigan will give a free lunchtime concert in Christ Church Cathedral at 1pm on Tues 24th June

You're all welcome...

Sounds good any chance they will be playing fox nfl theme since michigan well known for its college football.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nateireann

uuyy, count on me! I am dying for doing something different :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement