Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will my exchange be enabled :(

Options
  • 12-06-2008 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I live quite rural near a tiny village called Moyvore about 9 miles from mullingar, the phone lines are that bad we find it hard to make calls so i guess my chance of getting bb is slim:mad: will people in the same boat as me ever get dsl bb ??? im lucky enough that i can get ice bb but tbh they arnt great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Moyvore is actually on an upgrade list so it will happen, no idea what sort of timescale but probably within the next year anyway. Though if as you say your phoneline is as bad as you say it is, you still might not be able to get it when it is upgraded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

i was lucky enuff to get BB as i live in a pretty rural area, had it 3 years now , its just the way the coin flips :/

Advertisement