Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who ru going to blame

Options
  • 12-06-2008 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

if u dont get ur college place?

i feel bad for giving out my predictions etc BUT I LOVE YOU ALL :P cuz i just realised to get a place in college success is not enough, others must fail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

salman85 wrote: »

i feel bad for giving out my predictions etc BUT I LOVE YOU ALL :P cuz i just realised to get a place in college success is not enough, others must fail.

Dirty cheats like yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 flint_72

eoin2nc wrote: »
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

A sure why not we can all just blame you.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭armbruster

What are you planning to do next year? Just wondering if your competing against me for a college place? Did you really cheat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Langerhands

Seriously WHY DID YOU BOAST ABOUT CHEATING? It just pisses off all the other genuine honest students who have spent the last six years making sure they do not fail and ensuring that they achieve what they deserve.

Morally speaking cheaters are never winners

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you'd be amazed how little money cares about morality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

I'll blame Christy Tyrell - the new guy who set the accounting paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

quoting my sig ftw?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭life_is_music

telling people you cheated = gob****e

i'm sure everyone who is naturally retarded will blame the teachers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭cartman444

u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

All the more reason for people here to work hard to see you fail?

God you just keep digging urself deeper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

To be honest, I doubt I will do too badly, and if I do do badly, I'll be willing to accept my other CAO options and I have backups ready level 8s and 7s. Your cheating won't affect me too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

*indignant insult*

eoin2nc wrote: »

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 31,936 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

blue-army wrote: »
    I'll blame Christy Tyrell - the new guy who set the accounting paper.

The new guy? He has been setting the papers for well over a decade!
    And I'm going to blame it on him too...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

how do you know who sets the papers. i thought it was a group of people on the examiners board:confused:

And Salman85, would you ever just go away!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,936 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Because our teacher knows him. And he gives the final thumbs up on the paper...

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

Mm.. i think i m blaming my beloved tooth, that started to cry out for attention before my last two exams and ... i guess my pms :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Dunno if anyone has posted this already:

The whole salman85 thing made the 'Sue Denham' section on Pg 17 of the front section of The Sunday Times.

If Salman85 opens his results in August and finds a "witheld grade" or two he only has his big online mouth to blame. A harsh lesson indeed in the university of life.

So who will i blame if i do ****? Well, not my big online mouth anyway :pac:

andrew, that's only fuelling the fire. He'll become more proud of his placement in the Sunday Times and on Joe Duffy. To be honest with you, if this is the most proud thing in his life sobeit. It's been dragged on too long.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

I blame Salman DUH! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

This salman85 crap has resurrected again lately. Desdemona style. Remember her lads?

Desdemona who? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

What a stupid thread...blame yourself...salman go rereg or something, no one likes you here, even me who had a few maths formulae scratched into his calculator.

I think with this and the other thread(s), it's all been said.

/all this has happened before, all this will happen again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement