Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New wheels

Options
  • 12-06-2008 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭

Well,
    Bought a new set of wheels and got them today. Got them on my lunch break as i work till 6 and the place would be closed when i got home. So i went in and was in a bit of a rush so i got the lads to put them in the boot. Got home now and there's a bloody deep scratch and a scuff on one wheel. The rest and perfect. Very pissed off atm, what do i do? I would of bought them for half the price used if i wanted scratches.
    LM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I'd get back on to them straight away, see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Bad service as well, i was supposed to get them Tuesday, and only got them today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

If the tyres are new they'll know you havet been driving and scuffed them on a kerb... Bad luck !!

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭alpina

Did you pay cash? If did by CC or cheque you could stop pymnt. if you get no satisfaction after btinging to their attention, if by cash just thread carefully & try not to loose the head. Have found over the years always best to put certain items on CC/Cheque solely for this reason.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

No i paid with laser. Feck sake lol. I got half an hour off work in the morning so i'll go in. I didn't even put them on the car so they aren't dirty and the sticker things are still on the tyres. Rightly annoyed. Will be next week now before i get the wheels. Not that i can drive anyway because of the guards 6 day rant:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement