Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your leaving cert nightmares...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fated2pretend

No nightmares as of yet - but yeah, I'm expecting some at some stage in the future :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭littlneutralone

On no given night did I sleep enough to have a nightmare...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

Had another last night!!! Dreamed I kept filling in my exam number wrong and he took it up :O Awful...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

I had one a day or two before the LC where I was doing Maths, and my friend was sitting beside me and she kept talking to me while I was trying to do a really tough maths question and I was like "stop! I'm trying to do this question" and she was like "oh ok sorry"

And then seconds later she started talking to me again and I couldn't concentrate and I was just like "argggh!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Caoimhe89

I haven't had nightmares, but on Sunday night, Monday night AND Tuesday night I dreamt of my history essays. I dreamt of reciting my notes, and kept waking up with "Parnell founded the land league on the 21st DF 1879..." or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭22diamonds

Just had another one last night! the SEC realised that everyone knew córas sláinte was coming up in irish paper 1. so they called everyone back in july to do a surprise paper 1 and there was only one essay and no choice and our original paper 1 wouldnt count anymore!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

TWICE I've dreamt I failed maths and didn't get into my course and I was inconsolable and hysterical. Until I woke up.

Advertisement