Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accumulator question

Options
  • 12-06-2008 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Posted this on the Soccer forum but maybe better here.

Ive never really used a bookies before, only bet online. I just put an accumulator on for the next five games in Boyle sports. The lady told me to write down the winners.

I wrote as follows -

Italy v Romania - Italy
    Holland v France - Holland
    Sweden v Spain - Spain
    Greece v Russia - Russia
    Portugal v Turkey - Portugal

The mistake is that Portugal dont play Turkey, they play Switzerland. When I handed it in she confirmed that the winners were the ones on the right hand side. Will it go against me that I wrote the wrong team ? Or will only the right hand column count ?

5 euro returns about 130 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

You should be alright there. It's obvious what you were betting on. If you did the bet today it will have been well after the Portugal-Turkey game anyway. That should add to your claim. Should be no problem with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

dsmythy wrote: »
    You should be alright there. It's obvious what you were betting on. If you did the bet today it will have been well after the Portugal-Turkey game anyway. That should add to your claim. Should be no problem with it.

Great, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

just in case , you might be better off heading into the bookies before any of these kick off to clarify

Advertisement