Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good websites for Tech Drawing?

Options
  • 12-06-2008 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Notes, diagrams, pointers, ANYTHING!

We don't have a book for Tech in my school, we just do drawings, and I was tryin to study it today but I'm lookin at some of my old drawings sayin "How the **** did I do that?!" :(

I've no notes whatsoever so anything will be some help.

Oh and I'm also printing off every marking scheme ever written so I've got that covered! :D:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭starkinter

EmmetF wrote: »
    Notes, diagrams, pointers, ANYTHING!

We don't have a book for Tech in my school, we just do drawings, and I was tryin to study it today but I'm lookin at some of my old drawings sayin "How the **** did I do that?!" :(

I've no notes whatsoever so anything will be some help.

Oh and I'm also printing off every marking scheme ever written so I've got that covered! :D:p
    Aside from the marking schemes from examinations.ie, I don't know of much.

http://www.teachnet.ie/jcrotty/index.htm for conic sections, but there's really very little there.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Sounds like a pretty **** school

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

there is a serious lack of support for this subject but doesnt matter anymore coz new course next year, to answer your question, there is no help online but if u ask specific questions, people on this forum might help

Advertisement