Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infamous Kilkenny super

Options
  • 12-06-2008 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up to anyone in the Kildare area, the infamous Kilkenny super is now the resident super in the Naas garda station so best of luck to anyone looking for .223 licenses in the area:mad:(I got out just in time:D)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Just a heads up to anyone in the Kildare area, the infamous Kilkenny super is now the resident super in the Naas garda station so best of luck to anyone looking for .223 licenses in the area:mad:(I got out just in time:D)

Well here's hoping that the new Kilkenny Super is somewhat more understanding.
    I have just sent off today to apply for a license on my sons .223, an increase in my ammo allowance from 100 rounds to two boxes of 525 rounds, 22lr and asked to be allowed to use a moderater/sound suppresser on my 22lr.
    ALL IN THE ONE GO. FO is not on until Monday but I left all the letters at the front desk for her today. :eek:

See post .223 Not allowed here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055209444&highlight=223+-allowed+here

The old Suoer now gone to Kildare was not the best at giving out licenses for anything above a 22 swift/223. But with that ruling from the courts lately maybe things have changed. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

hi clivej it is maddness that in this day and age the amount of B.S to get
    a cert is not even funny.steve and in co mayo i have a fo that will do anthing
    for anbody WHY he loves shooting and is a shooter

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

Ah balls anyway. Hopefully my eminently understanding local sarge might hold some sway with the new man. Then again, it wont be long till they setup the new district hq in Leixlip and I'll have another new super to contend with

Advertisement