Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

register to vote

Options
  • 13-06-2008 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭

right id like to register to vote..

(seen the sticky but is now out of date!)

ive asked around and no one is able to tell me how... most of them a politician signed them up..

so i now live in dublin city centre... so where do i go.. ive checked up the Register of Electors on the net and im deffo not on it.. should i go to the bricks and motor building of where i can view it and will i be able to sign up there?

could someone please give me the full steps of how to do it....

thank you in advance..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

You should be able to download a form to send off from the note www.registertovote.ie is one site I am aware of, and send it off to your local Council. The online site says I am not on it, even though I am :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

They may have the forms in your local post office, garda station or library.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭afatbollix

found a form on the net... what next? where do i hand it in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Send it to your local co counsil section that deals with such things.

Advertisement