Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R.I.P luvlad...

Options
  • 13-06-2008 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

haha sorry, waste of a thread. But he was fun, in his own retarded way. He was one of those nocturnal loners.. but he was OUR nocturnal loner.. dunno where im goin with this so gud night. Best of luck to all doin german tmo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 MrsSDelonge

hahahah ya! Where's he gone?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Who?

Its so sad that his memory has been forgotten so quickly.

No more filter avoiding mayhem.

No more making fun of the mentally handicapped as if it was the socially acceptable thing to do.

No more sexual harassment.

It's ok, luvlad, if you're reading this from up there in boards.ie heaven (more than likely not, more than likely down below), I will never forget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Don't celebrate too soon, idiots like that tend to show up again pretty quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

eh....wasnt he just on earlier? What happened?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Meh, trolling is ok if they can write something vaguely original or witty.

luvlad was about as funny as amoebic dysentery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Rosstafarian

I first came across luvlad yesterday.... After reading two of his posts I was overcome with the desire to call him a prick....i did. Why is he gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

I take it he wasn't liked

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

He must have been reported one too many times. Though I haven't seen anything anywhere that says he was banned... how does the OP know this?

EDIT: Wait, never mind, Ruu sitebanned him for trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭luke999

all his posts were deleted so i assumed he was banned. anyway, good ridance and on with life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

was he the guy who said he was gonna get 600 points and then he made another thread saying he did bad in something?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Who?

Advertisement