Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know this girl?

Options
  • 13-06-2008 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

I was reading up on the Lisbon Treaty etc and was looking through the photos and came across this girl.

I think she is beautiful and would love the opportunity to meet her. Exactly the sort of girl I like. Obviously I am going on purely appearance but for me she ticks the right boxes there. She just has the "je ne sais quai" for me.

PS. If she is a boardsie I will be mortified. (But would meet her anyway :o)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

wow... all i can think of is stalker...

I wouldn't exactly call her look "je ne sais quai" either...

seriously though, this thread seems wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

To be honest dude I hardly think if anyone knew her they would admit it, looking to meet a girl you have seen in a photo connected to the Lisbon treaty ticks all the crazy boxes. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I think her name might be Emer.

Maybe I'm wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Jaysus this is even crazier than the bird who caught glimpse of a doctor and fell madly in love with him, then tracked him down on Myspace and asked AH for help on catching him.

Edit: Maybe not...close call.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Jigsaw wrote: »
    I was reading up on the Lisbon Treaty etc and was looking through the photos and came across this girl.

I think she is beautiful and would love the opportunity to meet her. Exactly the sort of girl I like. Obviously I am going on purely appearance but for me she ticks the right boxes there. She just has the "je ne sais quai" for me.

PS. If she is a boardsie I will be mortified. (But would meet her anyway :o)

LMAO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

.. no dont know her.. but shes as ugly as a box of burnt lego

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭reregholdsworth

To be honest dude I hardly think if anyone knew her they would admit it, looking to meet a girl you have seen in a photo connected to the Lisbon treaty ticks all the crazy boxes. Good luck.

mutter mutter mumble mumble
    right on the mark there smellyshoes!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Dude, i don't think she would appreciate her picture on an internet forum

You have just invaded her privacy, there might be laws against this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Right, I should add that I have taken a quantity of drink and the rest of the time I am a perfectly respectable person.

I just remembered when I went into work this morning and went on to BBC website I went through some photos of people giving their views on the Lisbon Treaty and I saw her and thought she looked pretty cute! Now I am back from the public house I remembered doing that and checked again and them proceeded to start an ill advised thread in After Hours about the whole thing.

It was just one of those things, sometimes you see someone and there is something about them that just really appeals to you in terms of their appearance. One of those tbh. She just looks like the sorta girl I could get along with. Certainly not a stalker btw!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

Leave it out. The OP obviously likes her and who cares what anyone else thinks...beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that....

...but anyway...the original post is well on the Luke Skywalker side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,865 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

snyper wrote: »

I <3 Snyper. He says what we're all thinking, but better.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,059 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Her name is Debbie Mc James.

She lives in Fairview. 142 youreastalker drive to be exact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Well the picture was taken in Galway so chances are she is living there.. Galway's a small place, someone will recognise here, don't know how receptive someone would be this sort of attention though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Pretty sad.....I'm quite sure the girl in question would be mortified to think her picture is floating around on the web to comments like this:

Have a bit of cop on. (the original poster, not the commenter)

Sh1t, I've f**ked up here.

Didn't mean to come across the way I did. Fingers burnt. I just thought she was pretty cute but clearly the Boards community has arrived at the conclusion that I am a nutter.

I do still maintain that she is my type. Oh come on ffs, you all must have seen a person randomly on occasion and just thought, "she is really nice", be it in a supermarket, queue at the bank or Dr's waiting room.

Seriously though, not a stalker!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Predhead wrote: »
    Leave it out. ..beauty in the eye of the beerholder and all that....

Fixed that for ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Oh come on ffs, you all must have seen a person randomly on occasion and just thought, "she is really nice", be it in a supermarket, queue at the bank or Dr's waiting room.

Yes, but I don't rush home after a few drinks and post her photo to an internet forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,865 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Didn't mean to come across the way I did. Fingers burnt. I just thought she was pretty cute but clearly the Boards community has arrived at the conclusion that I am a nutter.

I do still maintain that she is my type. Oh come on ffs, you all must have seen a person randomly on occasion and just thought, "she is really nice", be it in a supermarket, queue at the bank or Dr's waiting room.

You could at least do the decent thing and delete the attachment, both out of respect for her and to save our eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Look, my advice is just to cut your losses and take a nap, not that you'll be able to sleep now... I dunno, I suppose ye could leave the country if worst comes to worst?

Also this screams of someone who watches too much TV!

Why do you keep repeating this line? Are you trying to convince yourself otherwise?

Common it's AH you posted in, what did you expect?

btw why are there so many people up at 2 in the morning?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

At least now when her broken body is found with torn clothes drenched in stale semen the gardai will know where to start :eek:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

That's horrible, she isn't ugly.
    If she was ugly though, I probably would have lol'd at that comment!

This is a really strange thread.

I think she is not too bad looking myself, few beers and you're sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

kowloon wrote: »
    At least now when her broken body is found with torn clothes drenched in stale semen the gardai will know where to start :eek:.

.. wont be my semen..

MIN2511 wrote: »
    btw why are there so many people up at 2 in the morning?
    Craziness is on the rise in Ireland.

Yes, but I don't rush home after a few drinks and post her photo to an internet forum...

Define "few". :D

Bear in mind, in consenting to a picture being taken of her by a BBC journalist and allowing her brief interview to be transcribed on the BBC website she has clearly consented to both her image and words being in the public domain, so I doubt protection of her confidentiality is an issue, although I do concede I may come across as a bit of a weirdo, which I assure you all I am not.

I am thinking that perhaps I started this thread in haste.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

.. wont be my semen..

they'd run off her face screaming

This is poetry snyper! If not at the very least it's adequate rap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

How many times have you jerked it to her pic so far OP?

Craziness is on the rise in Ireland.
    totally agree, ffs i have to wake up to go to work in 5hrs

And OP, next time save that pic and **** off on it just don't put it on boards

• Advertisement

Rb wrote: »
    How many times have you jerked it to her pic so far OP?

I've watched far too much hardcore p0rn to be sexually aroused by a portrait photograph. I find I need much more than that. It's starting to get a bit "niche".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement