Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know this girl?

Options

Comments

Mirror wrote: »
    Honestly, I think showing up at a social function to protest your "normalness" will just end in further embarrassment...

It would be fun though. You'll be grand Jigsaw, srsly......:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

Jigsaw wrote: »
    It would seem that I will have to attend a Beers and let everyone know that I have no wish to stalk.

That's a great idea.

Especially if you bring along a couple of terrified women you've "collected" earlier that can attest through muffled sobs and tears as to the reasonableness of your demands.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

It would seem that I will have to attend a Beers and let everyone know that I have no wish to stalk. Seems I am being stalked now.

You'll be the one in the butcher's apron and pig mask then,yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭funkrooney

I met a girl out a while back,
    Had a blast talking for ages outside a club,
    Went our seperate ways and then her taxi swung back around and came and collected me and a mate,
    Went back for beers,
    I bottled it like a coward,

Was thinking of trying to get in touch with her....... Now however I reckon I will leave it alone, if you look at it in the cold light of day, its a bit weird unless in a film or something,

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

funkrooney wrote: »
    some stuff I didn't read

Hey, brother Funk!

• Advertisement

Waaaaaait a minute, how did you quote me on something I didnt say.....?? :D:D

If there are 2 funkrooney's this could be funny, not quiete sure how, but it could be

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Waaaaaait a minute, how did you quote me on something I didnt say.....?? :D:D

If there are 2 funkrooney's this could be funny, not quiete sure how, but it could be

Ha ha, yeah, there are a couple of youse all right. Everyone knows it's not just highly illegal and the height of bad manners, but physically impossible to quote someone on something they didn't say.

Funkrooney...... Pickarooney...... Ha ha,

And yes it is illegal to quote me on something I never said, but I might of said it,

Anyway back to how stalkerish is Funk's suggestion.......??
    (do I need to point out that I am not a stalker now or later on repeatedly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Funkrooney...... Pickarooney...... Ha ha,

And yes it is illegal to quote me on something I never said, but I might of said it,

Anyway back to how stalkerish is Funk's suggestion.......??
    (do I need to point out that I am not a stalker now or later on repeatedly)

/Dons detective hat.

Aha, Mr Jigsaw, your clever disguises do not fool us.

Mwahahahahahhahahahahah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Funk, all I'll say is this: People watch too much television. I said it at the start of the thread and look what happened, the guy turns out to be a sexual deviant at best and boards' person "Most Likely To Actually Really Kill or Rape Someone" at worst.

Anything you intend to do that has made it or will make it into a romantic comedy is a sure sign that you're probably a deluded douchebag that very rarely gets any female attention. (No offence - smileyface)

• Advertisement

Man I knew I should of not posted that....... Ok if I go in and delete we can forget this ever happened right??

Come on mine is a little less chloroform, I mean I met the girl, we had loads of laughs, AND she came back in a taxi to collect me and a mate, just me bottling it that has me on this tack.....

Yea but if you were normal you'd just let it go and not consider using a private investigator.

Your right Jimmy, thanks for the advice I will go and get me a private investigator right away........

How can I ever repay you :D

Man I knew I should of not posted that....... Ok if I go in and delete we can forget this ever happened right??

tbh there's only one person who has the special skills required to give you advice on this and you can pm Jigsaw out of thread.

Funk, all I'll say is this: People watch too much television. I said it at the start of the thread and look what happened, the guy turns out to be a sexual deviant at best and boards' person "Most Likely To Actually Really Kill or Rape Someone" at worst.

Anything you intend to do that has made it or will make it into a romantic comedy is a sure sign that you're probably a deluded douchebag that very rarely gets any female attention. (No offence - smileyface)

Missed this one, you're right I have never actually slept with a girl, I was hoping she would be my first, DAMN you JIMMY...... You'v just ruined my life

Your right Jimmy, thanks for the advice I will go and get me a private investigator right away........

How can I ever repay you :D

Sick.

Just remember before you do anything that smilies won't help you in the courtroom.

You're a darling captain,

Sick.

Just remember before you do anything that smilies won't help you in the courtroom.

What if I type (smiley-face) instead of using one??

Missed this one, you're right I have never actually slept with a girl, I was hoping she would be my first, DAMN you JIMMY......

What makes you think you won't bottle it again even if you did find her.

You're a darling captain,

Thats Detective Darling, i deleted my second post, didnt have the heart to leave it in.

• Advertisement

funklooney wrote:
    What if I type (smiley-face) instead of using one??
    Are you insane? You don't have access to a computer in a courtroom. Jesus.

Thats Detective Darling, i deleted my second post, didnt have the heart to leave it in.

Ah put it back in,

Are you insane? You don't have access to a computer in a courtroom. Jesus.

Excellent point,

Was thinking of trying to touch her....... Now however I reckon I will leave it alone, if you look at it in the cold light of day, its a bit weird unless in a film or something,

Durty.

Is that it?

I think I know you, you were one of her friends and kept saying that. Brilliant I have found the link, you are a lifesaver,

I'm sending you a PM right now....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

I never actually went to Galway in the end, although I did buy the bike.

Is that it?

I think I know you, you were one of her friends and kept saying that. Brilliant I have found the link, you are a lifesaver,

I'm sending you a PM right now....

Woah, dude, keep your needy PM's to yourself.

/Switches on stalker cloaking device

I never actually went to Galway in the end, although I did buy the bike.

Was it as good a ride as you expected/hoped for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

What tha hull?

• Advertisement

Woah, dude, keep your needy PM's to yourself.

/Switches on stalker cloaking device

ROFL,

You guys take this stuff way to seriously, thanks for the laughs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement