Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know this girl?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Wouldn't want to know here...she's shocking!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

I'm retracting my earlier comment of ''I'm not saying you're a stalker...'' But you are!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

jackncoke wrote: »

Ah now, that is unfair. For a start, on the BBC website it said she comes from Roscommon. I posted about Galway because I want to get out of Belfast for the 12th Weekend and as I have never been to Galway, I thought it would be a nice weekend away. I've been to Dublin loads, and have visited Cork, Kinsale etc so I thought a bit of west coast would be nice for a few days. Completely unrelated.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

It gets worse again!
    Jigsaw wrote:
    I look forward to... sightseeing in Galway

yea right!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

bronte wrote: »
    I think she's pretty. You're big meanies.

Edit: b&b eh? :eek:

Don't tar us all. Its just Snyper.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Jigsaw wrote: »
    I mean, ffs, if someone had replied, "yes I know her, she is my friend. I'll PM you her number and you can ask her out" do you really think I'd be making the call?

I think you'd be doing an awful lot worse to the girl than just calling her, going by what you've attempted here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,865 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

bronte wrote: »
    I think she's pretty ugly

Seriously, if ever the phrase 'Plain Jane' was appropriate it's there.

Ah now, that is unfair. For a start, on the BBC website it said she comes from Roscommon. I posted about Galway because I want to get out of Belfast for the 12th Weekend and as I have never been to Galway, I thought it would be a nice weekend away. I've been to Dublin loads, and have visited Cork, Kinsale etc so I thought a bit of west coast would be nice for a few days. Completely unrelated.

Not buying it. Fair play to you for planning though. You've an appropriate name there too, Jigsaw.

lol I'm telling ye, it is in your interest to go and sleep it off!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Predhead wrote: »
    Wo...

Probably lost his heart to a galway girl.....he seen on TG4.

• Advertisement

It gets worse again!
    Bit of sightseeing...from the garden bush.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,865 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ah now, that is unfair. For a start, on the BBC website it said she comes from Roscommon. I posted about Galway because I want to get out of Belfast for the 12th Weekend and as I have never been to Galway, I thought it would be a nice weekend away. I've been to Dublin loads, and have visited Cork, Kinsale etc so I thought a bit of west coast would be nice for a few days. Completely unrelated your honour

Rb wrote: »

:pac::pac::pac:

I also posted that Galway B&B thread before the BBC page in question was created so how could they possibly be connected?

He is remembering facts correctly and his spelling and punctuation are pretty good. I submit you you that he in fact is not drunk and merely trying to cover his arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Rb wrote: »

http://www.oceanexplorations.com/Pix/P_shad_27_MARIAS_1.gif

I am getting undeservedly owned here!! I will go to bed once I've finished this tin of Carlsberg.

Seems a lot of people are taking a dim view of my perfectly innocent post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

jackncoke wrote: »
    Brilliant, very good find Jackncoke. So random yet so funny :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I also posted that Galway B&B thread before the BBC page in question was created so how could they possibly be connected?

Ok, but how do you plan on getting rid of the bones, teeth and other inedible parts?

kowloon wrote: »
    Ok, but how do you plan on getting rid of the bones, teeth and other inedible parts?

Lime powder. Erodes the bones until they resemble the powder or high concentrate caloric acid.

• Advertisement

I am getting undeservedly owned here!! I will go to bed once I've finished this tin of Carlsberg.

Seems a lot of people are taking a dim view of my perfectly innocent post.

It may be perfectly innocent
    in the eyes of a sexual predator

I'm guessing they'll be used as parts for a lamp, untensils etc.

I think he's done this before judging by how efficiently he has run this operation.

I hear they call that "clit cam" given the zoom achieved at the bedroom window.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Lime powder. Erodes the bones until they resemble the powder or high concentrate caloric acid.

^^^Theres a man who has thought ahead

He is remembering facts correctly and his spelling and punctuation are pretty good. I submit you you that he in fact is not drunk and merely trying to cover his arse.

I'm not plastered like, I am still able to spell properly etc, but it would seem I have made an error of judgment. Looking back, I can see where you could get that impression.

PS, I made four spelling mistakes in this post but corrected them all before finally posting, as is my way.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Do you really want to be quoted on that when the police are reading this thread? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

God I hope that poor girl never ever knows about this thread.
    Having a stalker is bad enough, and then there's comments from people calling her ugly (which I think were way too harsh.)

Jigsaw, look on the bright side. You may have secured a nomination for a Boards.ie 2008 award!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement