Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post in After Hours since looong time

Options
  • 13-06-2008 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭

As per title, I haven't been able to post in After Hours for a couple of months and I don't remember getting banned. I got banned from Christianity and cool vids pics and links so I'm assuming the latter is why I cant post in After Hours?

Is there any way to find out what the craic is?
    LIKE FFS THIS IS NOT FREE SPEECH. PEOPLE DIED FOR MY FREEDOM AND I CANT POST IN AFTER HOURS!!!! ;)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You posted a link to some nasty video (think it might have been 2 girls 1 cup (don't google that kids)) back in January. I've lifted the ban but please god don't do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

you slowly loss interest if you can't post

and two would be a vacation

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

(think it might have been 2 girls 1 cup (don't google that kids))

I don't know what the big deal with this is.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You posted a link to some nasty video (think it might have been 2 girls 1 cup (don't google that kids)) .
    But now I have to, dammit.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

As per title, I haven't been able to post in After Hours for a couple of months and I don't remember getting banned. I got banned from Christianity and cool vids pics and links so I'm assuming the latter is why I cant post in After Hours?

Is there any way to find out what the craic is?
    LIKE FFS THIS IS NOT FREE SPEECH. PEOPLE DIED FOR MY FREEDOM AND I CANT POST IN AFTER HOURS!!!! ;)
    You don't remember posting direct links to video nastehs?
    You don't remember my PM?
    You don't remember?
    Bull****.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Karoma wrote: »
    You don't remember?
    Bull****.
    Well when you put it like that...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

You don't remember?
    Bull****.
    c75928a1bdf0c72474efddd718f68572.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

For those of you who want to know what all the fuss is about ... fairly harmless but the squeamish should think about clicking.

Crap! I hope thats not the link the OP originally got banned for ...

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Gandalf23 wrote: »
    For those of you who want to know what all the fuss is about ... fairly harmless but the squeamish should think about clicking.

Crap! I hope thats not the link the OP originally got banned for ...
    Thats just charming. No bolognese pizza for tea tonight in my house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

You really shouldn't laugh, but sorta hard not to ...

(Note: Kermit the Frog fans please do not click)

click me, and then click me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

You don't remember?
    Bull****.

I remembered when AlmightyCushion told me exactly what it was. I don't remember a PM from you because I never got one (I have never deleted any and have 27 going back to the beginning of my time on boards. I remember now it was a complete mistake, I wasn't thinking when I did it, it wasn't for the comedy of it being outlawed either.

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up. At least I got back in time for Jigsaw.

Advertisement