Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another few TG1 Questions . . .

Options
  • 13-06-2008 2:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

1. Calculators - Especially in Q2 (Theorem's) . . .

So we have the drawing method of finding out area's, but then there's the calculator if you're in a hurry - Will they penalise calculator usage if you write down on your sheet your process of thinking?

2. Is it alright to use biro when labelling / numbering, and can the labelling of certain drawings be done in freehand rather than a N-E-A-T fashion?

3. The sheet-layering, do you mask-tape each sheet individually on top of one another - or five sheets under the one piece of tape?

4. Can we use our own T-Square's?

5. Did 2FM do a Tech thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

[Will they penalise calculator usage if you write down on your sheet your process of thinking?

I'll be bringing one in

2. Is it alright to use biro when labelling / numbering, and can the labelling of certain drawings be done in freehand rather than a N-E-A-T fashion?

I wouldnt do it personally .points are taken away for appearance

3. The sheet-layering, do you mask-tape each sheet individually on top of one another - or five sheets under the one piece of tape?

under one piece. they get stuck together and waste time

4. Can we use our own T-Square's?

I Dont know because you may have stuff wrote on it that could be deemed cheating but taking it in will do no harm

5. Did 2FM do a Tech thing?

I dont know but they cant really tell you whats coming up ,can they?

Advertisement