Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you in the back garden?Lets celebrate the night

• 13-06-2008 2:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

:DOK. Get into your back garden! Sit in the bleedin moonlight if you cant sleep. Its gorgeous. Put a blanket round you. Youre not alone. Im looking at the same sky as you. And Im having a drink and a sambo. Lets celebrate the night:D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Naaaaaa, my backyard is very wet! But it does have a grand sky, although it's still blue being several time zones west of ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

sounds cool, but if I go outside my family will think I'm crazy.
    Plus there's no interweb-computing machine in our back garden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

sounds cool, but if I go outside my family will think I'm crazy.
    Plus there's no interweb-computing machine in our back garden.
    Broadband? An extension lead? Leave your computer for 15mins. It wont die! Just FEEL the night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Naaaaaa, my backyard is very wet! But it does have a grand sky, although it's still blue being several time zones west of ye.
    Its still the same sky. Who said that there is no such thing as the wrong weather,just the wrong clothes?:confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Its still the same sky. Who said that there is no such thing as the wrong weather,just the wrong clothes?:confused:
    Oh, we have a wet backyard cause we moved onto a boat last week and now live in a harbour. The weather is grand, but the sun will not set for another half hour or so. Then we can join your starlit sky. I guess our aft cockpit would serve well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Broadband? An extension lead? Leave your computer for 15mins. It wont die! Just FEEL the night.

LIES! IT WILL DIE!!! I felt the night already, it didn't like it, neither did I. :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

:DOK. Get into your back garden! Sit in the bleedin moonlight if you cant sleep. Its gorgeous. Put a blanket round you. Youre not alone. Im looking at the same sky as you. And Im having a drink and a sambo. Lets celebrate the night:D
    were you smoking tonight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Too humid and too many bugs. :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,539 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I hid in a pile of cut tree branches and leaves with a night vision monocular a few weeks ago to see what was going on and I was so still a rat walked right into me, squealed and legged it. I went back to the house after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Full moon is on the 18th I will be out under it then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Na it's kinda cold.

And no computer out there!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Thaedydal wrote: »

[pratchett]Will you be dancing around without yer drawers on?[/pratchett]

I know what the OP means, I have lived in a city me whole life and I am now in the country side and i loves the night, so I do. Lovely stars every night! :D

Thaedydal wrote: »

What significance does the full moon have for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

kowloon wrote: »
    What significance does the full moon have for you?

Wiccan Full moon ritual.

Abigayle wrote: »
    Wiccan Full moon ritual.

What does that involve?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

kowloon wrote: »
    What does that involve?

Although indoors, along the lines of this

Wouldnt be my kinda thing now.

Advertisement