Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what is up with ibood delivery charges???

• 13-06-2008 8:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

looking at buying the latest ibood today(9.95€) and went to purchase only to find delivery (12.50€)
    i find this a wee bit rich!
    john

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

It is their standard rate for delivery.
    Whether you buy a 50" lcd or a sd memory card, you ll pay 12,50 for delivery.
    If you buy 2 items at the same time, you only pay 1x delivery costs.
    Very reasonable in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

What a bargin, i bought 2, thanks ibood

This isnt really a bargin alert:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I haven't bought anything big off Ibood but some of the cheaper stuff doesn't seem that big of a saving and not really worth while when you take on board delivery.

I think the biggest thing I've bought is the HDDVD player so I think the €12.50 delivery charge was well worth it.

But I have made multiple purchase and its good that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

After your first 5 purchases you get a voucher for free delivery, but they tend to put 2 week expirys on these vouchers so if you don't see anything good in the 2 weeks then the voucher expires which is a bit pointless !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You get a free delivery voucher for your birthday too....

• Advertisement
Advertisement