Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech graphics - area question.

Options
  • 13-06-2008 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Does anyone/website have a list of the theorems needed for the area question?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Yeah.......how do you change a triangle to a square of equal area?

We never done it but I might attempt this as an extra question on the pass paper...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭shanedownfall

Don't think there is a website with them. Check solutions on www.examinations.ie . That should show you how to change a triangle to a square of equal area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Don't think there is a website with them. Check solutions on www.examinations.ie . That should show you how to change a triangle to a square of equal area.
    I've tried that....however I cannot understand their method.:(

It's probably something simple, I've never done it....I was just thinking doing it as an extra question as I can already do half of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Blahh89

just half the perp height and bring the points up from the base , then you'll have a rec.

then all you have to do is change the rec to a sq. and most people know this method..

Advertisement