Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subversion repository on external hard drive

Options
  • 13-06-2008 9:28am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

Looks like I won't have access to a server I used to keep some subversion stuff on in a while. I was wondering has anybody had any success in keeping their repository on an external hard drive? It would be used with a windows and mac machine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Red Alert wrote: »
    Looks like I won't have access to a server I used to keep some subversion stuff on in a while. I was wondering has anybody had any success in keeping their repository on an external hard drive? It would be used with a windows and mac machine.
    What do you mean by success? All of my repositories are on external drives and there's no difference between accessing them on an external drive rather than an internal one. Of course, I sometimes forget to power on the external drives but that's easily fixed :).

Advertisement