Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's wrong?

Options
  • 13-06-2008 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hi aidan_walsh,
    Can you please let me know what's wrong with my yesterday's topic (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055313024)? Did I do something wrong? I don't consider it's closed so please open it. Or you're experiencing some problems with resources so trying to limit participation here? I'm confused :(
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

You'd be much better off sending him a PM to ask this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

You are not allowed to talk about Hosting here (unless you are digiweb and then you get a sticky :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Your talking about Godaddy hosting, the only hosting allowed here is about digiweb there's a thread above and they advertise here.

For any other hosting talk the thread will be locked. Try the Irish webmasters forum for help with hosting matters

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement