Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Rumblepad Wireless 2?

Options
  • 13-06-2008 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for cordless gamepad for my PC, so I can play some old skool games using emulators... I've been reading reviews and seeing mixed opinions on the Logitech Rumblepad 2 (wireless version) - but it really looks like the one that would tick all the boxes for me compared to what else is out there.

Has anyone used one of these before, and would you recommend it - or any other alternative that would be along the same lines?

Cheers,
    fixxation

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I have one and they're excellent, great battery life also. It also has a pretty good profiler which allows you to assign any of the controller buttons to any of the keyboard keys meaning pretty much every PC game is compatible with it. I've tried it with SNES and Megadrive ROMs and it works for them also.

... actually if you want i'll sell it to you if you collect (i'm in Swords) I bought a second controller as I thought i'd be playing multiplayer racing games between my 2 PC's... then I got a PS3 and that idea went down the tube :( I can show you it in action also. PM me if your interested.

Advertisement