Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Case

• 13-06-2008 10:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,255 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a laptop case, online or other?

My current one is too big and bulky so I'm looking for a smaller one that will have some padding, room for my laptop (15.4") and very little else, but not just a laptop sock, I want an actual bag with a shoulder strap.

Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Dunnes stores have been selling them for ages now, case logic I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,255 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Thanks for the replies i'll have a look

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭jellybean520

Possibly the cheapest around and I buy from them all the time. I got one for £5 on special offer last week.

http://svp.co.uk/products-list.php?bid=0&cid=258

Their standard shipping to Ireland (regardless of weight) is about £12 so it makes sense to buy other stuff also if you need to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Ikea have really nice ones for about 10STG. They are the same as the colourful ones you get in TK maxx, cant remember the brand but they retail for about 60 or 70Euros.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Heatons had nice ones for €15.

Saw then in Charlestown, but should be in all branches

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Tesco have them for about €15, they're basic, but with strap and padding etc...

Advertisement