Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posts in The European Union forum appearing twice on the home page

Options
  • 13-06-2008 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

i.e where it says the most recent posts, every time a post is made in the European Union forum is made it appears twice
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's a known issue. Something with the SQL, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Seems to be happening with PI now

Really? Front page seems to be showing just 1 for PI posts at the moment for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Myth wrote: »
    Really? Front page seems to be showing just 1 for PI posts at the moment for me.
    Same as.

There's a dup thread in PI and AH.(Soooooooooo Angry Right N...) I'd say that's what you're seeing The Recliner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

biko wrote: »
    It's a known issue. Something with the SQL, I think.
    Indeed.

Problem with the way queries are being handled by the MySQL database. Only a problem the almighty SuperCuLT can fix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

That might be happening if a thread is moved from one forum to another (it shows up as double for a moment), could be the case here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Ruu wrote: »
    That might be happening if a thread is moved from one forum to another (it shows up as double for a moment), could be the case here.
    Yah, it stays up as a double until the posts dissappear anyway.

Advertisement